I'm happy to welcome you!
We offer a service of sending newsletters via contact configurationss to the sites of companies via any domain zones of the world.
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF WEBSITES BY FEEDBACK FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the contact forms that are located in the feedback section of the website and filled by our robot in a preset mode with a rate of a few thousand feedback forms per minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the messages including your business offers are sent to the electronic addresses of organisations.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each website sends a letter to its own e-mail and, therefore, all letters arrive in the inbox of the exact e-mail in which the business is ready to receive the commercial information.
Unique Trade Offer:
Fast 100% notification of firms and internet resource owners about new business offers.
Search of new customers that other advertisements cannot find.
Finding customers that cannot be found through other types of advertisements.
1.one hundred % delivery of commercial offers.
2.Increase of the customer base.
3. Increase of the your market share.
4.Mailings based on topics and regionality.
5. Sending offers to company officials.
6. Conducting tenders and studying demand.
7. Conducting marketing research.
8. Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
9. High-speed notification.
11. Entering the international markets.
1.When sending mailing by feedback forms, all messages arrive in the inbox. When sending e-mail newsletters, this can reach up to 5 percent.
2.When sending mailing by feedback forms it is possible to send a few million e-mails per 24 hours to inbox folders. When sending e-newsletters a few thousands arrive in the inbox folders, all the remaining ones often either are not delivered or arrive in the spam folder.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms a letter does not get blocked by mail systems because it is sent from different sites. When sending e-newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is sent will be blocked.
4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum of macros is used to form headings and text of the letter. When sending mass e-mails, it is necessary to use «macros» (synonyms) for each word and create ten thousand various headings.
5. A lot of organisations try to hide their electronic address and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending mass e-mails, your commercial offer is delivered to every employee of the firm, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by feedback forms where the letter is received at the electronic address specifically set up for business offers.
7.Fifty % of corporate emails are placed on free e-mail servers, they are badly "searchable" by email, but when sending mailing by feedback forms through these e-mail servers, all messages are 100-percent delivered to the recipients.
8. Only 30%-40% of organisations get into the directories within several years, and all the rest are already placed in our VOIS databases and are waiting for your cooperation offers.
It turns out that that mailboxes of businesses from directories are full of spam, which means that they will not have such monetisation as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our the newest VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the headings or body of the message can be sent through feedback forms. When sending bulk e-mails, such messages either do not reach the recipient or end up in spam.
The list of stop words of mails includes almost all words and phrases that encourage your potential customers to take active actions.
1. Searching for new clients.
2. Quick notification of marketplaces about new offers.
3. Informing directors.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for clients in other countries.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your messages and cooperation offers to millions of firms all over the globe.
Every site sends a letter to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an great way in in terms of conducting all sorts of marketing researches, studies and surveys of public opinion on any kind oftype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will definitely know that your message has been delivered to 100-percent of users of your product and service and if a product or service is "poorly promoted", then the potential issue lies in other things, for example in pricing.
At the same time, within seven days you will see demand for your services and products, you will not have to spend money on renting premises and other more expensive and time-consuming marketing events.
3.Mailing by contact forms is the quickest and the most economical way to get your service or product to the markets of other countries.
4. Mailing by contact forms is an excellent tool for conducting all sorts of tenders.
5.Monthly update of the databases, as more than 150,000 new Internet resources, are registered all over the world daily, and you, in turn, get potentially new customers.
6. Full geographical coverage for all states of the globe.
7. We offer clients that are not available through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be able to get to that part of your clientele, that is impossible to "break through" automatically in another way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a business offer to those potential clients that were previously unavailable due to filters of mail systems while sending e-newsletters.
In reality, there is a very paradoxical situation: businesses in the directories are completely filled with spam with all sorts of commercial offers while very little e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technique of unraveling the captcha.
There are services for decoding alphanumeric code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs one dollar to solve thousand CAPTCHAs.
It turns out that, processing one million websites the program decodes one million CAPTCHAs, which costs 1000 dollars only to decode captcha/CAPTCHA, and with our service this is free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate people, but to entire collectives, for instance domain zone .com, where more than 150 million business organisations from all countries of the world are collected (we have got samples of them from all international zones for every state).
10. Mailing by feedback forms is also a subtype of text mailing
Electronic address that is linked to the feedback form is the main email of businesses through which applications and cooperation offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for phones as it is necessary to respond to the information fast so as not to misplace the order or the relevance of the business offer.
11. The base of every country also includes all joint firms from all countries of the world closely related to or working with this country, for example, diasporas and national communities.
Sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-mail newsletters, therefore search engine sanctions and "Ban" do not apply to them.
Mail service delivers the data of messages to the inbox folder, as it goes through the "warm e-mail channel" from the new IP address of the website to the corporate e-mail address of the same website.
Simply speaking, these mailings "live in letters" and e-mail filters do not respond to them, because mail systems have a great level of trust in communication channels between sites and corporate e-mails.
You can purchase our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a enquiry by contact form.
MORE THAN 2000 VOIS DATABASES BY DOMAINS AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CMS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + a few headings, the main goal is to interest the potential client, and they will read the rest on your website.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, enter the necessary requests into the search bar and choose the most interesting ones.
The headings are substituted replacing each other from .txt file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are active. If the potential customer needs pictures or more detailed information, then you should forward the potential customer to visit your internet resource.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the contact form.
Your contact details:
Internet resource address:
Fields to fill in:
E-mail for autoresponces:
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/
El músico semiprofesional
Una de las cosas que siempre se le pasa por la cabeza a cualquier persona que empieza es:"¿Llegaré a vivir de la música?"
Es una pregunta complicada, que entraña incertidumbre, miedo, esfuerzo... Para poder responderla vamos a remontarnos al principio.
Por lo general el camino que sigue cualquier músico es: "me junto con mis amigos, me lo paso bien y es divertido" pero a medida que el tiempo avanza y vamos progresando surjen las siguientes cuestiones: "hay más que hacer en la vida", "yo esto lo hago para pasar el rato ya que tengo mi trabajo/estudios...". A esto se le une la presión social: "No es seguro", "hay que tener mucha suerte", "puedes tenerlo como hobby..."
Lo normal llegados a este punto es que se compagine con otras actividades "más estables" y es aquí cuando surge el infierno del músico semiprofesional; esa persona que sobrevive en un trabajo que le da estabilidad económica y lo complementa con ingresos provenientes de la música. Seamos sinceros, los horarios de un músico no son compatibles con los de un trabajo a turnos. Es duro llegar a las 6 de la mañana y levantarse a las 8:30 para ir a trabajar (algo que todos hemos hecho) a un trabajo que no nos satisface, sin olvidarnos de nuestras obligaciones diarias, familia, alquiler/hipoteca, hacer la compra...
Eso se traduce a que un músico semiprofesional realiza una doble jornada laboral, algo que puede ser llevadero durante un tiempo pero que a la larga hará que nos decantemos por una u otra vertiente. Lo más duro de esta situación es trabajar con las exigencias que tiene un músico profesional pero a la vez cumplir con las obligaciones del "mercado laboral convencional", pedir vacaciones para poder ir a tocar es algo habitual en este tipo de situaciones.
No todo es negativo ya que hay unas pautas que a mi me han funcionado para poder seguir en la opción musical.
- Clases de música: son una excelente opción para obtener ingresos y a la vez seguir estudiando ya que te obliga a estar en continuo reciclaje de conocimientos y dar la talla en lo que queremos transmitir al alumno.
- Bandas de versiones: tocar en una banda de versiones te permite disfrutar de tu instrumento, llevarte un dinero extra y optar a eventos tales como bodas, inauguraciones, etc.
- Músico de sesión: otra buena fuente de ingresos al poder sustituir a ese colega batería que se ha roto una mano o que no le dan el día libre en el trabajo.
- Jam Sessions: Obligatorio asistir si quieres darte a conocer en este mundillo, abrir una jam siempre te da algo de dinero.
- Alquilar tu equipo: Puedes amortizar tu instrumento alquilándolo para grabaciones o grupos de fuera. Duele, pero lo rentabilizas.
- Ser muy activo en las redes sociales: cuanta más gente te conozca a ti y a tu trabajo, más posibilidades tendrás de que te llamen.
- No rechazar un trabajo: Salvo que veamos que no estamos a la altura o las condiciones no nos convenzan. Hay que ponerse las pilas, no hay nada imposible.
- Estudiar mucho: Nadie nace aprendido ya que "el don no existe". Existe las personas que tienen mas facilidad para ciertas cosas, pero el esfuerzo y la constancia nos llevan al mismo punto, aunque tardemos un poquito más.
Se pueden hacer muchas cosas relacionadas con la música, sin que tenga que ser hacer giras con la estrella del momento. Lo importante, una vez tomamos la decisión, es estar preparados para el trabajo duro, la constancia y sobre todo no tirar la toalla.
¡Mucho ánimo a todos!
Tema: El músico semiprofesional
Asunto: Newsletters of Your offers via follow-up forms to the sites of companies via all countries of the world in all languages. Autor: contactrkaden Fecha: 09.12.2021
I'm happy to welcome you!
Asunto: Widespread placement of ads on the online for organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour. Autor: postingaxqo Fecha: 25.07.2021
I'm happy to welcome you!
Widespread placement of ads on the Internet for growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
Behavioural factors are certain actions of visitors on the online resource, such as:
logging in to the online resource, viewing pages, time spent on the website, “clicks” on links, repeated returns to the website.
Unique Trading Offer:
Widespread placement of your ads on the Internet in order to attract potential customers.
Organic growth of behavioural factors occurs by the widespread placement of your ads without specifying the address of your website, but with the indication of other features identifying only your company according to which you directly become №1 in the search results. These features can include a phone number, a unique name of the website or company, an identifier (number, product code, promotions, services), a physical address of the firm and etc.
The large-scale attraction of customers to your internet resource, products and services.
Organic growth of behavioural factors.
An increase in website visitors who will find your internet resource directly from ads using search engines as well as through additional results of a search itself related to a large range of search engine queries on your subject.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS AD:
1. Mass promotion.
2. Placement speed.
4. Topic orientated.
5. The widest reach.
7. Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
REASONS TO ORDER LARGE-SCALE ADS PLACEMENT ON THE INTERNET ДЛЯ GROWTH OF BEHAVIOURAL FACTORS:
1.Mass attraction of customers to your products and services through direct traffic from ads.
2.Promotion of your internet resource, due to search beginning to additionally suggest it for a wide range of search queries based on your topic.
3. The absence of "filters" and "bans" of search engines, due to ads being placed without an indication of an url to the website.
4. An increase in web page traffic, which leads to an increase in orders and an expansion of the customer base.
5. "Warm traffic", since only interested customers visit the internet resource.
6. Attraction of individuals and legal entities.
7. Analysis of demand for goods and services.
8.Publication of your ads in different countries all over the world.
WHERE ADS ARE PUBLISHED:
Ads are placed: on billboards, in guest books, on forums, in comments, in catalogues.
Ads are placed on your: landing pages, phones, YouTube videos, websites, social media accounts, and on links to your other ads.
In this type of ad a ban by search is not possible, since ads are published without specifying an URL to the website.
You send us the text of the ad, where your unique name and identifier is indicated at the end of the message, according to which an engaged customer can easily and quickly find your online resource in search engine results in order to get further information about your service.
To do this, a unique name or identifier must be published in the appropriate section of your website и easily and quickly be found in search results.
Randomisation of ads is carried out according to the formula, which is commonly accepted by many programs. As a result of randomisation, many unique ads are obtained from one ad variant.
This is obtained as a result of manually synomising the ad text, while the meaning of the messages does not change and remains understandable.
Asunto: Scene music releases Autor: Rodneykiz Fecha: 05.03.2021
Descarga la mejor musica https://0daymusic.org/rasti.php?ka_rasti=-ES-
Dance, House, Trance Club, Pop, Rock, Rap, Jazz...
Asunto: Whatsapp Masivos. Autor: gonzaloqelj Fecha: 31.12.2020
Te recomiendo una plataforma de envio masivos de mensajes via Whatsapp, ofrecen estrategias de marketing via Whatsapp y la famosa API de Whatsapp Business. Son especialistas en marketing por whatsapp. Envie varias campanas de mensajes via whatsapp con exito.
Visite > whatsmarketing.es
chatbot whatsapp: Visite > whatsmarketing.es
Asunto: come perdere peso Autor: WallyAffit Fecha: 04.11.2020
<a href="https://sites.google.com/view/reduslim-dimagrire-velocemente/">dimagrire in fretta</a>
Asunto: New search engine. - 1000 000 Autor: NathanFub Fecha: 18.09.2020
<a href=https://skoperations.site/q_demo_account.php>New search engine. - 1000 000$ </a>
Money could be good or bad according to the motive and values of the people who is using it. Your next morning the forex stocks gaps down to open at $161. Now Consider totally different about money.
<a href="https://skoperations.site/q_demo_account.php">1000 000</a>
The Currency / Dealing market could be the world's largest and most dynamic store. Nearly $1.8 trillion is traded day to day. The word Forex is is based on the words Foreign Substitute.
Asunto: Muy buen artículo. Autor: Jose Antonio Fecha: 30.09.2016
Consejos de humildad y trabajo. Me gusta.
Asunto: Re: Muy buen artículo. Autor: Jorge Guerra Fecha: 30.09.2016
Muchas gracias Jose Antonio!